Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's TRUE!


Another Purported Sighting of The Angry Piper

The Angry Piper, long thought to be a mythological beast the likes of Nessie, El Chupacabra and The Jersey Devil, has supposedly been sighted in New England. This photo was hastily taken by an intrepid investigative journalist from the Weekly World News who heard a "godawful sound coming from the woods, like someone flogging a cat with coaxial cable wire." She goes on to claim that upon being photographed, the Piper made a rude gesture and fled into the woods. "He looked like he just wanted to be left alone. It was all so surreal...it was kinda like seeing Bigfoot, but not in the Pacific Northwest. And not as hairy. Or as big. And oh yeah...he was carrying a bagpipe."

Like Bigfoot indeed.

6 Comments:

Blogger saurav said...

great pictures....keep it up...

Tue Sep 13, 06:49:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

HEY NICE ASS!!!

Tue Sep 13, 09:09:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it! And to think they laughed at me when I said the mythological Angry Piper really existed (at least, I think that's why they were laughing at me.)

Now, all I need to do is successfully tranquilize him. Then staple a tag to his ear and place a large cumbersome radio transmitter around his neck so we can track his movements and maybe find more of his bestial kind. There has to be a breeding population (though I admit the thought of such a thing does make me throw up in my mouth a little).

Tue Sep 13, 09:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Christopher said...

I found a set of Angry Piper footprints on my back! He must have kicked me down and walked all over me!

Murk is at
Hill TV

Wed Sep 14, 05:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

He made me arse bleed with his incessant bad squeezing

Wed Sep 14, 08:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Eve said...

How odd, He wanted to be left alone!
Love those legs.

Sun Sep 18, 10:00:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home