Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Shoveling Snow in a Kilt

Sounds like a hip title for my first book, like Amy Tan's Saving Fish From Drowning or Peter Pouncey's Rules For Old Men Waiting. Too bad you can't copyright a title.

Speaking of books, check out the new Angry Piper's Book of the Week if you haven't already. I'm actually kept to the weekly schedule for two whole weeks in a row, and new one is already written for Friday!

Photos courtesy of Malach the Merciless, taken last week at his evil Himalayan fortress while inside his kids watched Ben 10. Chez Malach also boasts the latest in evil ergonomics...note the crazy-handled shovel embedded in the snow. The Son of Malach drew me a picture of a "robot circle"; obvious evidence that the evil continues unto the next generation.

After shoveling, Malach bet me I couldn't sled down this hill without hitting any trees. I showed his ass.

He promised he'd turn off his electric fence.

He fucking lied.

4 Comments:

Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

I rule

Wed Mar 08, 10:37:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Eve said...

Well Piper you just keep on getting better and better. These shots are great!

Thu Mar 09, 03:06:00 PM 2006  
Blogger JenL said...

So did you catch a chill? Nice legs, by the way.

Tue Mar 14, 08:04:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The Angry Piper said...

Only when I was sledding down the hill. Picture that.
And thanks.

Tue Mar 14, 08:10:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home