Monday, January 16, 2006

Don't Panic!

Thanks to Douglas Adams for the title inspiration.

Due to circumstances beyond the Angry Piper's control, this blog is on temporary hiatus while it gets its shit together re: the shitty Internet access of its owner. Dial-up sucks ass, folks.

I stress the word temporary. I'll have real Internet access again soon enough, so rest assured all the hate and bile I've been saving up will burst forth like Old Faithful. Don't panic, all those who fret and worry over the Piper's absence (meaning you, Tel): I'll be back.

Soon.

With a new Piper's Book of the Week at Hill TV (and some Ben-Gay, if you're lucky).

5 Comments:

Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

People still have dial up connections?

Tue Jan 17, 10:07:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back Piper!

Thu Jan 19, 03:17:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Christopher said...

Shit! I just panicked. Sorry, I'm better now.

Fri Jan 20, 03:28:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Michelle, the moon rabbit said...

I didn't know dial up was still an option

Sat Jan 21, 03:23:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Dr. Mantodea said...

Aw shucks folks, give the poor Piper a break. He just started using dialup a year ago. Before that, he was using smoke signals, and the year before that, petroglyphs…

He is slow to adapt to new technology.

Sat Jan 21, 10:35:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home