Friday, December 02, 2005

It's fun to find out what your voice really sounds like.

Anyone from New England should hopefully get the title reference. Turns out I have a really deep voice. So either I have a really deep voice normally and it doesn't sound that way to me, or perhaps alcohol makes my voice deeper.

See, I just listened to the December podcast of The Murk and Malach Radio Show, where yours truly was the guest. Well, Tom Cruise stopped by too, but come on...who's the bigger celebrity, him or me? Yeah. Thought so.

Needless to say, it was pretty funny. I was drunk enough that night so that listening to it tonight made it all new to me. Some notable quotes:

"God has manna and he gives us manna and blessings from heaven." -Dr. Robert J. Murk.

"I don't give a crap about the Japanese." -Malach

"We were in the outhouse...smokin' doobies." -Dr. Robert J. Murk.

And last but not least:

"I am so looking forward to that movie (Narnia), my dick is hard." -The Angry Piper.

Yes. To my eternal shame, I actually said that. Sorry, C. S. That's what happens when you've had three pints of Guinness and then you switch over to Yellowtail Cabernet Sauvignon. I started the podcast drunk, and by the end of it I was downright faced.

That's not even the funny stuff. The interview with Tom Cruise is hysterical. The Fatbug Commercial is funk-tastic. Malach does an impression of Everlast (which pretty much sounds accurate) and Dr. Murk does the worst Scottish impression ever. We even (ok, it's mostly me) get into a discussion about Mimi Rogers's award-winning rack. Hey...don't blame me; it IS pretty stellar.

The Murk and Malach Show. It's one hour of your life you'll never get back, but it's pretty funny. Feedback welcome at Minimum Security.

In other news, my Book of the Week update at Hill-TV should be posted as soon as I write it. Which will be by the beginning of next week. Honest.

And on a personal note: Eve, it's December 2nd. The clock is ticking.

No pressure.

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle, the moon rabbit said...

I'M FIRST! I'M FIRST! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!

Alright...moving on. No offense taken. I can't wait for the Fat Bug to take my damn blog down., It'll be....fan-fuckin-tastic!

You sounded pretty damn sober for being drunk. I could hardly tell!

Fri Dec 02, 09:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Christopher said...

You couln't see the severe case of the wobbles that snarked two ming vases and a Degas...

Oh, the horribly sweet intoxication. :)

Fri Dec 02, 10:56:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

I bet Lewis, the Ultra Christian he was, loved you erection comment

Fri Dec 02, 11:17:00 PM 2005  
Blogger AM said...

I can walk like a penguin.

Sat Dec 03, 12:50:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Christopher said...

Babies havin' babies. Oh my God!

Sun Dec 04, 09:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Christopher said...

Hey... UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!

Fri Dec 09, 09:15:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Eve said...

Work has been Hell so get off my freakin ass would you! By the way I sent it today. Enjoy!

Fri Dec 09, 05:36:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home