Friday, April 28, 2006

Announcement

The new Angry Piper's Book of the Week is now up, but you knew that already if you subscribed to my RSS feed. Sorry for the lateness, but real life got in the way. Besides, it's not like I'm getting paid. Yet.

I now have my own theme song, thanks to some devoted fans who left Dr.Murk a wake-up call; namely that I rule and he doesn't. Go to his blog, check it out and get the anthem. If you listened to the St. Patrick's Day Podcast, you heard a sampling of my melodious singing voice as I paid tribute to Sir William Wallace. You'll note a musical similarity between my anthem and his. If you haven't listened to the podcast, shame, shame on you.

Check out the WOW; we're up to 19 contributors and counting. Comment on what's there or become a contributor yourself. I'll be posting a follow-up to my post on my rampant alcoholism; it seems many concerned folks took me a little too seriously.

Nice to have friends, though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Generation Xsquire said...

How much failure can one man create?!

Fri Apr 28, 07:11:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Too drunk huh?

Sat Apr 29, 06:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Generation Xsquire said...

Climb out of that bottle and over to your keyboard; we're all waiting for this follow up post. Hurry, before Murk attacks with his CAPS LOCK on.

Fri May 05, 05:50:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Eve said...

Hey what gives are you busy or something?

Mon May 08, 05:59:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home