Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Hero



I love Chef Anthony Bourdain. I got myself Kitchen Confidential; Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly for Christmas, and even bought one of his novels, Gone Bamboo. I haven't read either one yet, so I can't comment on his writing. And I've never eaten at Les Halles in New York, so I can't comment on his cooking. But I just caught his show, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations on the Travel channel, and I just have to say...

It doesn't matter whether you love him or you hate him. Watching Bourdain eat a warthog's anus is sheer entertainment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

Did you see him on the Top Chef episode.
"What type of crack house are you running here."
Too good!

Fri Jan 26, 11:01:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Christopher said...

I like Chef Boyardee.

No, actually my fav is Bobby Flay.

1. BBQ

2. Best Chef Name since Kat Cora

Wed Jan 31, 05:58:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

You should dry hump him.

Fri Feb 02, 04:19:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home