Thursday, November 08, 2007

Monster's Got Your Back

I will be unavailable for the next week or so. I know, I know. I wanted to at least update the Ireland trip once more, but that will have to wait a while longer. Hopefully you'll all be patient for just a bit more while I sort some things out.

In the meantime, there's this. Third Option Media, the umbrella company of several websites, including AngryPiper.com, was hired to produce this viral marketing video for Monster.com. Please watch it, as it's quite funny and quite short. We at Third Option are very proud of this video, so please support us and watch it, as the more views it gets, the more likely we are to get a contract.

If you don't give a shit about that, then just do me a personal favor and watch the damn movie. Seth, I'm talking to you.



Please feel free to repost this video, hype it up or link to it. It would really help the Third Option Media Network, which means it would indirectly help me as well. (And no, that's not me in the Monster costume. I had nothing to do with this video at all. It was made by people much more talented than me; people I support, and so should you.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AngryMan said...

BEST VIDEO EVER!!!

Mon Nov 12, 08:02:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

OK ... break is over ... Killarney ... remember?

Fri Nov 23, 03:18:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home